- Registered on: 11/10/2009
- Last connection: 05/21/2013
- CSStyle (Manager, 08/02/2010)
- CairoSVG (Manager, 01/26/2011)
- Dyko (Manager, 11/10/2009)
- Fonts (Manager, 01/05/2012)
- Koztumize (Manager, 11/18/2011)
- Monovember (Manager, 01/05/2012)
- Multicorn (Manager, 05/30/2011)
- PastaBin (Manager, 07/05/2011)
- Pygal (Manager, 03/13/2012)
- Pynuts (Manager, 02/23/2012)
- Pystil (Developer, 11/04/2011)
- Radicale (Manager, 06/16/2010)
- TeddyBar (Manager, 03/22/2012)
- WeasyPrint (Manager, 04/22/2011)
Reported issues: 206
- 01:28 am Radicale Revision bc167368 (radicale): Update the website as Radicale is now using GitHub as bug tracker
- 01:23 am Radicale Feature #1207 (Closed): Support for AgenDAV
- Radicale now supports CalDavZAP and CardDavMATE, ajax-based clients. Enjoy!
- 10:49 pm Radicale Revision 1b098058 (radicale): Update the documentation about leading slash in right management fi...
- 10:49 pm Radicale Revision ca0a1ecf (radicale): Log if the file used for rights management is not found
- 10:41 pm Radicale Revision fce91e70 (radicale): Allow ~ in rights filename
- 10:29 pm Radicale Revision 45e844cd (radicale): Fix a read/write mismatch in from_file rights manager
- 01:18 pm Radicale Revision dd7f886f (radicale): Add content type for collection items
- 11:19 pm Radicale Revision b7aa5c8d (radicale): Fix collection properties set by proppatch or mk* requests
- 11:17 pm Radicale Bug #1374 (Closed): OS X 10.8 Calendar.app: Deleted calendars are immediately recreated
- Thank you for this report. It's been fixed thanks to your patch (and I fixed a couple of things related to this too).
- 06:15 pm Radicale Revision fab7796c (radicale): Allow additional HTTP headers in configuration file
- Best ratio coolness/sloc ever!
Also available in: Atom